Ottawa, Canada, August 31st, 2021—Precise-ITC, a leading Ethernet, FiberChannel, CPRI/eCPRI, OTN, and AES IP Core provider for ASIC and FPGA. Precise-ITC’s latest 800G AES encryption core is a premium AES solution that provides high performance and low footprint for 800G/s applications. This core can be integrated with Precise-ITC’s OTN or Ethernet IP cores seamlessly. In addition, this AES core is wrapped with ready-to-use and easy-to-customize software which allows fast software deployment and short time-to-market.
COMMON HARDWARE FEATURES
All Precise-ITC AES Cores support the following features:
- Simultaneous 2-key system (can be extended to multi-key system)
- Active/standby keys mode (default)
- Odd/even key mode
- Random 2-key switching mode
- Customizable new KEY acceptance and failed KEY exchange handling
- Authentication modes
- Authentication bypass (for ultra-low latency application)
- HW-assisted or SW hosted Authentication
- GCM/CTR/GMAC or others
- Optional AIS or NULL filled OPU when authentication failed
- Authentication alarms and PM counters
Need more information about this and other Precise-ITC IP core products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Design&Reuse.