Founded in 2003, Precise-ITC is a Canadian high-tech ASIC / FPGA / IP design and development company. Our headquarter is in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, several R&D offices in other Canadian cities and international sales offices in the USA, China, and Europe. Our team of engineers are veterans of APM (AMCC), Ciena, Cisco, Nokia, Nortel, and PMCS, with a strong background in network connectivity.
Our products and services cover a wide range of off-the-shelf IP cores for high-speed Ethernet, mobile networks connectivity and optical transport networks (OTN). Our main 3 lines of business include standard-based/custom IPs, Network SOCs, and turnkey design services for ASIC and FPGA.
Our E-pak 1p6T offers one of the industrial’s highest density multi-channel and multi-rate Ethernet, FlexE and MAC IP solution. The low-latency multi-channel FEC solution is perfect for Ethernet, CPRI, FC, OTN application. Our Nx100G OTN framers and SD-FEC/HD-FEC solutions provide the basis for 400ZR and coherent long haul OTN applications.
Today, Precise-ITC delivers high quality and silicon proven solutions in wireline and wireless networks, cryptography, OTN and any other fields required IPs for ASIC and FPGA. Our successful ASIC and FPGA projects in connectivity have shown our technology and strong support to our clients globally.
Our product offerings include the following (not all shown):
- SOCs : E-pak 1.6T/800G/400G/200G/100G/40G, 100/400GE OTN Transponder/Muxponder with AES
- OTN : B100G, FlexO, OTU4/3/2/1/0, CBR/GMP/GFP/AMP/BMP, SONET/SDH
- Ethernet : E-pak 1.6T/800G/400G/200G/100G/40G, FlexE, 10/25/40/50/100/200/400GE MAC+PCS, KR/KP FEC, 1GE/SGMII/QSGMII/USXGMII
- Mobile/Wireless : CPRI/eCPRI/RoE mappers
- AES encryption : sub-2.5/10/25/40/50/100/300/400 G AES-GCM/CTR/GMAC