Precise-ITC AES Cryptography Cores use the NIST/FIPS compliance AES algorithm. The AES Cores are designed for general purpose applications. In additional to the AES Cores, we wrap the AES Cores with software ready hardware interface, which allows rapid deployment into any cryptography applications.
We have AES solutions for almost all data rates from 1M/s to 400G/s. Our cores integrate with our OTN or Ethernet solutions seamlessly. For ultra-low foot-print application, we have a sub-2.5G version, which targets ultra low foot-print and low area applications.
We provide TLS or customized software solutions for the cryptography engine to allow fast software deployment and short time-to-market. The software layer includes KEY exchanges and messaging, status and administration, certificate validation and installation, identity checking, authentication controls and exception handling and etc.
With ready-to-use and easy-to-customized software layer, this makes us unique in the market place.
Common Hardware Features
All our AES Cores support the following features:
- Simultaneous 2-key system (can be extended to multi-key system)
- Active/standby keys mode (default)
- Odd/even key mode
- Random 2-key switching mode
- Customizable new KEY acceptance and failed KEY exchange handling
- Authentication modes
- Authentication bypass (for ultra-low latency application)
- HW-assisted or SW hosted Authentication
- GCM/CTR/GMAC or others
- Optional AIS or NULL filled OPU when authentication failed
- Authentication alarms and PM counters
- Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) Pub. 197
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-38D