(c) Copyright 2003-2021 Precise-ITC, Inc. All rights reserved.
Copyright in this website is owned by Precise-ITC, Inc., 1956 Robertson Road, Suite 220, Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2H 5B9. This website may be used for non-commercial, personal and educational information purposes only, and may be viewed, copied, printed and distributed only in accordance with these terms and conditions of use.
Use or transmission of all or any part of this publication in violation of any applicable Canadian or other legislation is hereby expressly prohibited.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS.” PRECISE-ITC, INC., EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE CONTENTS OR USE OF THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT WILL PRECISE-ITC, INC., BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST DATA, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION, WHETHER OR NOT PRECISE-ITC, HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Precise-ITC, Inc., reserves the right to change, modify, or correct the information contained in this website at any time without notice.
Precise-ITC, Inc. collects information from our users for a number of reasons, the main one being to better understand our users and their needs.
Please read carefully our policy on data collection and use of the data collected.
When is information collected from you?
When you register for or use any of Precise-ITC, Inc.’s services on websites owned and/or operated by Precise-ITC, Inc.
What is the information used for?
- To provide goods and services by Precise-ITC, Inc. or its designated representatives and/or business partners to you or parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto
- To verify and process payment when you purchase goods and services from our sites
- For verification and record of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you
- To conduct statistical analysis of the users of our sites including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us
- To send you information and updates in relation to our goods and services. Free, Free Trial and Professional accounts can opt out from this mailing at any time without any condition.
- To send you marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services. Professional accounts can opt out from this mailing at any time without any condition. Free and Free Trial accounts can also opt out by upgrading to Professional, or by cancelling the account.
- Your details will be kept strictly private and not be passed on to any other third party companies.
What is the information used for?
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. As a general rule, we do not disclose specific information about our users to any third parties unless so required by law or any government agencies. All communication whether from us or our business partners will be sent to you by us.
Can you change and update your particulars?
If you wish to correct, change or update your particulars, all you have to do is to go to your Control Panel to do so. You will need to have your username and password.
How is your data protected?
Precise-ITC, Inc. will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are protected from unauthorized access. Access to your account is password protected. Thus, no other party, including employees of Precise-ITC, Inc., can change the information. However, you must remember to log off from your account and close the browser window after use so that no unauthorized party can have access. You must not, at any time, divulge your password to any third party.
All information gathered by Precise-ITC, Inc. is stored in systems that may only be accessed by authorized staff of Precise-ITC, Inc. using assigned usernames and passwords.
Precise-ITC, Inc. uses “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
- If you have questions about our privacy or legal policies, contact us.