We offer SOC and IP Cores for networking applications. Our ASIC/FPGA technology is specialized in OTN (Optical transport network), Ethernet and Cryptography.
Our SOCs can be used in ASIC or FPGA. If our SOCs are used in an FPGA solution, which will offer dynamically re-configurable, fast adaptability and shortest time-to-market window. Our SOCs come with software APIs or customizable software driver, and so all functions and features of the SOCs can be tied right into a software releases. This is something that off-the-shelf ASSPs cannot offer. Partial reconfiguration and dynamic reconfiguration of our SOCs with our software API and customizable software driver is the key differentiation for our solution when compared to other vendors. Our versatile SOC solution also allow us to offer pre-standard features such as 800GE, 400GE (IEEE 802.3bs) where standardization is still in progress. This allows our customers accessing technology early in the market and allows their systems to be built ahead of competitors.
Our commitment to pre-standard IPs or SOC features is to offer minimum quarterly code/binary update. Usually we offer much shorter update cycle for our customers.
The followings list the SOCs available.
- E-pak 1p6T: Our latest Gen5, utilizing the 112G/s and 56G/s; NxM serdes lane crossbar and fully chanellized and multi-rate support
- MCMR 800G (E-pak 800): Support multi-channel with mixes of 1GE, 10GE, 25GE, 40GE, 50GE, 100GE, 200GE, 400GE and 800GE, the maximum total bandwidth of 800Gbps
- E-pak 400G/200G : Ethernet PCS/FlexE/MC MAC all-in-one package SOC with maximum sharing to achieve lowest power and area possible.
- E-pak 100/40G: Multi-rate Ethernet aggregator that supports tributaries at 1GE, 10GE, 25GE, 40GE, 50GE, 100GE in combinations
- Callite-C4 : 400GE/100GE OTN Transponder with AES encryption – transponding 400GE or muxponding 4x100GE onto OTUC4/ODUC4, OTUC2/ODUC2 or OTU4.
- Callite : Multi-lane 100GE to OTU4 Transponder with AES encryption – transponding 100GE onto OTU4.
- Callisto : Multi-lane muxponding 10GE, 25GE, 100GE onto OTU4 with AES encryption
- Spider : Multi-lane multi-protocol 10G mapper supporting various 10GE signals, FC and OTN onto OTU2, OTU2e and SONET/SDH OC192/STM-64 signals
Our IP cores are fully verified using SystemVerilog UVM coverage-driven constrain random verification methodology. We aim to achieve 100% both functional coverage as well as code coverage on our digital IP cores. Our IP team compiles with years of experience in telecommunication and networking industry. Our strong subject knowledge in the networking field and over aggregated 10+ years of design and verification experience makes us the world class team in networking IP development.
Our IP strategy is simple – offering the highest quality IP on the latest networking technology possible to our customers. Our IP spans over 3 main areas:
The AES Encryption IP provides our customers the highest bandwidth and highest speed possible hardware AES encryption technology. Our AES cores can be used in bulk OPU encryption in Optical Transport Network, MACsec security, or any proprietary hardware encryption application.
The OTN Technology IP offers our customers all necessary building blocks for Optical Transport Network hardware. Our IPs cover from 1.25G/s (ODU0) all the way to multi-100G OTUC4/ODUC4 (400G/s) OTN solution. Our next generation of OTN IPs will be working at 600G/s, 800G/s or 1TB/s.
Our Ethernet IP Portfolio contains 1GE, 10GE, 25GE, 40GE, 100GE and 400GE wire-speed and covers PCS and MAC/RS layer functions.
Our team always chases the latest technologies and often develops IPs based on pre-standard recommendations or specifications. Our commitment to pre-standard IPs or vASSP features is to offer minimum quarterly code/binary update. Usually we offer much shorter update cycle for our customers.