Our Ethernet IP Portfolio contains 1GE, 10GE, 25GE, 40GE, 100GE and 400GE wire-speed and covers PCS and MAC/RS layer functions.
- FlexE 2.1/2.0/1.1/1.0 SHIM Core–This core supports 25G or 5G bandwidth/subcalendar slot increment each as per 100G FlexE instance as specified in standard FlexE 2.1/2.0/1.1 / 1.0 implementation agreement. This core is also extendable for 200GE and 400GE to support the next generation higher rate PCS with 25G calendar slot.
- 400GE PCS (IEEE 802.3bs) – This is the PCS layer function of the latest and highest ethernet rate specified by IEEE 802 Ethernet standard.
- 400GE MAC (IEEE 802.3bs) – This is the MAC/RS layer function of the latest and highest ethernet rate specified by IEEE 802 Ethernet standard.
- 100GE PCS + FEC (802.3ba + 802.3bj FEC layer) – This core combines the well defined 100GE (802.3ba) and the latest 802.3bj standard.
- 100GE MAC + PCS Lite – This core supports 100GE MAC/RS layer function as well as offering an efficient option for OTN interconnect for the MAC/RS via PCS-lite. The PCS-lite is a reduced function of 100GE PCS and aims to support OTN connectivity efficiently with the Ethernet MAC/RS client.
- 50G PCS/KP4 FEC and MAC IP Cores -This integrated PCS and MAC functions for 50Gbps Ethernet application are compliant with IEEE 802.3cd draft standard.
- 10GE/25GE PCS+KR4FEC IP Core – This is a 25GE PCS core with an optional RS-FEC addon specified by IEEE 802.3by standard. This is a dual rate PCS-R supporting both 25GE and 10GE PCS-R.
- 10GE/25GBASE-R MAC Core– This core supports dual-rate of MAC/RS layer function of IEEE 802.3 standard.
- 10GE PCS-R/X/W – These cores support all variances of 10GE PCS.